Thursday, February 27, 2014

Update: Lake Oswego :)

It has been quite a while since my last post.  Life has been very busy!  We are finally happily settled into our new home here in Lake Oswego, and we are very very blessed.  My dad is loving his new job, and it has been a huge blessing to our family, as they have welcomed us with open arms.  My mom is busy homeschooling Max, and they are both loving the community here as there are many amazing homeschooling families that we have come to know!  Sydney is loving playing volleyball, and is still growing and is more than a head taller than me (I am 2 1/2 years older), so she likes to tease me about that, but hey short is good!  I have made some truly amazing friends and have been extremely blessed by their friendship.  I just turned 16 last week which is sort of surreal.  I grew up dreaming of being 16, and now that its here I am very excited to see what the Lord has in store for me this year.  Thank you to everyone who has covered our family in prayer as moving to a completely different state has its many challenges.  It snowed a few weeks ago which was amazing because Max got to go sledding right in our backyard, which is not something we did in Arizona haha! :)  Anyways, I just wanted to give a quick update, and I hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment